Pages

31 May 2022

RSC - Green scrap blocks

The colour for Mays Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks was green and so I spent yesterday morning finishing off my Carolina Chain blocks in green.


I'm still not fully over this flu so haven't got much else done the last few days, still needing a nap most days. I am keen to get back to having more energy so I get some more decluttering done before DH finishes up at work. He only has a month left and I can see he's itching to be finished!  We've been planning a short trip away for July to catch up with some family that we haven't seen for a bit over a year due to Covid. It will be nice to head up towards the warmer weather. We had light snow overnight just outside of town which feels a bit early as the Autumn leaves haven't finished falling yet. I took this photo on the weekend of one the trees in the garden - glorious colours!!



Today I'm going to work on the last of the Sweet Dreams blocks and make a pot of soup for this cold weather. I do not miss driving to work in the cold lol! 

Linking to SoScrappy 

4 comments:

Out My window said...

Love all your blocks!

Jan said...

Its a lovely block to sew, nice and quick!

Sandy Panagos said...

I like those blocks. Very simple. I don't think I've seen them before. You'll have a nice project when you're finished.

T'Pol said...

Those green blocks are so Christmasy! Love them! Fall is my favorite season. Those leaves are beautiful.