Pages

2 Jan 2021

2021 Goals

2021 is Year 4 of my five year plan to retirement! Woohoo!!!!



So far we are doing better than I expected.  DH has decided he wants to work another 3 years and then go part time. I have decided to apply for a higher grade position for 12 months.  My second job is now only an hour a week so the higher grade job at work will replace some of that income. My main goal this year is to pay off the mortgage asap. Its a huge stretch goal for us, but we're going to give it our best shot. Our minimum mortgage goal this year is $33,000. We'll continue to salary sacrifice into super as well and our superannuation goal for 2021 is $650,000

Financial Goals

  • mortgage: $33,000 min
  • redraw: $10,000
  • retirement savings $650,000

2 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

What does a solstice quilt look like? I ned to lose weight, too, about 100 lbs!

Jan said...

its so much harder to lose weight now I'm older. The winter solstice quilt was one I made from Pat Sloans pattern a few years ago and I decided to make it as a Christmas quilt. Its all pieced but I need to quilt it. I'll do a post and post a pic so you can see.