Pages

9 Aug 2020

A good week!

 This last week has been a good one. I returned to work which went well, I'm still working via telehealth and it was a very quiet week which gave me time to settle back into the office. The family of kangaroos that lives in the paddock next to our workplace were trying to catch the sun when I arrived on Friday. This lovely roo was finding the sun & checking me out as arrived for work.



I've also had a good week with my weight loss - 6lbs and 4" off my waist so I'm really pleased with that. I've been exercising each morning before work, using the treadmill & bike & doing some you tube zumba videos. I made a big pot of soup with butternut pumpkin, beans & whatever bits & pieces of vegetables were left in the fridge. There were 20 serves for the freezer so its an easy quick lunch on workdays.


The other good news this week is that our superannuation savings have just gone over $500,000 again! So we're closer to being back to our pre-covid balance but I think the markets could be up and down for a while yet with the pandemic. But it feels good to hit that target again.

Its very cold here today. Its snowing about 30 minutes away from us so we're having a quiet & cosy Sunday in front of the TV. I can't wait till spring weather so we can get out more and get walking again. 


No comments: