Pages

25 Feb 2019

...busy busy busy!

I've been getting heaps done over the weekend!  Unfortunately I dropped my phone and it broke so I can't take any pics to post, but I have got a lot done in the sewing room.

I've been alternating with an hour or so of sewing ( its the only way to reduce the amount of fabric stash!) and a half hour of decluttering. I've sewn a heap of 9 patches for childrens quilts, some baby leggings, 6 dresses, 4 jelly rolls joined ready to be cut into patches for quilt tops and half a dozen bunny rugs. I've really enjoyed myself and posted off another bag of goodies to a charity this morning.

Today I've started on the paperwork and the cooking, with a bit of sewing now again because I can't resist. Its cooled down here a lot overnight which is good - I have more energy when its not too hot.

Well, I better get back into it, its nice to have the time and energy to just get things done and not be interrupted by having to go to work!

2 comments:

Out My window said...

Isn't it fun, just to sew for fun? I seldom get to do that.

Jan said...

I love it! Its the best stress relief for me. I do think it would not be as enjoyable if I was sewing for my work as then there are deadlines and limits to what you can do.