Pages

22 Feb 2019

Mortgage payments & weekend plans

Yesterday was payday. I actually really look forward to it as I can't wait to transfer the extra payments of the mortgage once the bills are paid. Over the last week DH has been on jury duty. Each day the court transfers his payment to our account and so I've been putting that off the mortgage as well.

Our mortgage balance is now down to  $127,574!   Next week I should get my pay from my second job for last month which will take us down another $1000.

I have a few days off now and I need to get back into the decluttering at home. So this is my 'to do' list for the next week:

  • take a load to the op shop
  • clean up the bedroom  
  • more decluttering in the sewing room 
  • clean the bathroom including the bathroom cupboards 
  • paperwork!!  - 
  • write report for second job & invoice 
  • finalise shut down of SMSF
  • set up folders for each IP
  • set up bill paying system documents 
  • start BOM
  • sewing for charity projects
  • cooking for freezer - muffins, meals & soups -




3 comments:

T'Pol said...

Seems like we are engaged in similar activities nowadays :)

Out My window said...

You will be surprised how fast the mortgage will go down when you start to pay extra!

Hawaii Planner said...

You are doing great! I need to make a to do list for this weekend, & make the most out of my time.