Pages

22 Jun 2018

Reboot!

Ok, I ended up staying home yesterday, just couldn't cope with the thought of going to work. I ended up having to talk to a workclient in a bit of a crisis then I slept for the afternoon and I do feel a bit better this morning.

I need to take some steps to get in a better headspace so I'm setting myself some tasks to do this weekend:


  • make a batch of yoghurt
  • make chicken broth - 
  • start sewing The Splendid Sampler II - sorted out my fabrics
  • clean the bathroom
  • clear the kitchen table
  • sort through the outstanding paperwork  - started
  • clean the bedroom
Time for a reboot...

4 comments:

slugmama said...

Mental Health Day....

T'Pol said...

Good for you! You sounded like a break like that was very much needed. Glad you took it easy even for just one day.

BustedAndDisgusted said...

Time off is good for the soul....

Linda said...

There are days it is best just to give in to the urge to stay home. Sluggy said what is was going to say--mental health day.