Pages

12 Apr 2018

Extra work and extra expense...

Its been another really busy week here, work is full on with dramas at the moment and I can't wait till next week when it will quieten down a bit and I can catch up on paperwork.

I've had to spend some money on my second job - bought a few books that I'll need $142,  my printer died yesterday so a new printer $212 and I have other expenses of approx $150/month. I'm enjoying it though and it's all part of me getting experience so that I can have the option of a bit of part time work after I retire if I want.

The other company that I was going to do some work online for emailed me again yesterday about doing some work so I'm looking at that again as well, perhaps a few hours on the weekends.

Its going to be a bit of a balancing act of not doing so much that I get too tired and unwell but if I can do this extra work for a year or so we would reach our goal so much faster. 

I also made a $1000 payment off our holiday this week. I want to get it all paid for before we go so will make payments more often now.

I'm looking forward to the weekend!

No comments: