Pages

30 Apr 2018

11 Bags to the op shop!

I haven't done much decluttering lately so yesterday I decided to get back into it. I had some bags already filled with clothes and household goods ready for the op shop and I spent some time going through my wardrobe for clothes that were no longer needed.

 By the time I finished I had eleven big garbage bags filled for the op shop so we drove down and dropped them off. Its freed up quite a bit of space and I feel like I'm in the right frame of mind to get back to getting rid of 'stuff' in the house.

I also have started working on shredding whats left of all the paper. My goal is to have all the paper shredding done by the end of May.

I've also started doing my flylady zones again. The house is a real mess and I find I manage better when I  follow the flylady system and do my 15 minutes zone work each day.

No comments: