Pages

6 Jan 2018

computer troubles!

Well the day after my last post my hardworking Mac laptop just up and stopped working. I do love being online so I am missing it a lot!  I've taken it to the repair shop and am waiting to hear back from them as to wether it can be fixed and what the damage will be. This wasn't in the budget! So I've borrowed a laptop tonight so I can get back online. 

I've been busy doing a lot of paper shredding. I have at least three washing baskets filled with papers to be done so it will take a while. Its interesting reading back over some of my old papers and remembering what I was doing at different stages of my career. 

My application is in for the online work consulting - so far so good - now I just have to prepare and office space and set up a computer so I'm ready to go. My daughter has given me her old desktop mac to use so that should work well. 

I am also getting ready to return to work. After a year off it feel strange to think I'll be back in the 9-5 routine shortly. I've so enjoyed my 'practice retirement'  and I am really keen to retire for good. I was re-reading some of Janes posts earlier from when she first started her five year plan for retirement - it helps keep me motivated!


No comments: