Pages

16 Jan 2018

Back online & back to work.

Well I finally was able to pick up my laptop this afternoon - I've missed it! The good news is that they cannot find anything wrong with it after running all the checks so the final cost was $132.

I've been really busy decluttering and shredding papers since my last post. I've made progress but gosh, there is still so much left to do!  Some days I feel like I'm doing well and other days it feels like it will take forever. So I just keep plodding along with it - slow and steady wins the race.

I've used several vouchers for my grocery shopping so that has helped keep the costs down - I'll do a full grocery shopping post later. The last few days we've spent more than I would have liked at the corner shop.

We are both back at work and while its been lovely to catch up with some people its also been sad to hear of who lost their job and see those waiting to see if they get laid off or not. There is a chance I could get a redundancy but that won't happen for a few years if it does. I feel even more motivated to save and retire right now.

No comments: