Pages

30 Sept 2021

Mortgage Milestone!


We've hit another mortgage milestone today, we passed Year 26 on the amortisation table with a mortgage balance of $43,723. I can't wait to get into the 30's!

Our extra payments have slowed down a lot as we adjust to not having the extra income from my second job to throw at the mortgage but we're still on track to reach $33,000 by the end of this year. 

At the moment we're still in lockdown and working from home. I'm supposed to be on holiday this week but have been contacted every day and have two meetings to attend today - all things I can't say no to in this management role.  But the end is in sight, I just have to keep plodding along for a bit longer.

Our next mortgage goal is $34,066.


2 comments:

Out My window said...

That is so great! Can you come over here and kick my butt please, I have been very remiss in my pay off.

Jan said...

you've been working pretty hard lately Kim, you're excused :)