Pages

1 Mar 2021

February Progress Report

Time for another progress report! 

Mortgage

  • current balance $58,899
  • down from $60,089
  • total reduction $1,190
Savings
  • current balance $585,718
  • up from  $576,578
  • total increase $7,140
Work

I've been very busy at work in my new job, mostly taking in a lot of information about various projects and attending hours of meetings each day. Its very busy, but I am quite enjoying it so far.  I'm actually feeling less stressed than usual to be honest, I have a great manager who has been really helpful while I'm learning the ropes. 

Health

No weight loss this month and my morning walks have dropped off too. I have just been very tired with the extra work responsibilities & sitting about too much.  I did get my mammogram results back and they were clear & I also did my bowel cancer screen & that was clear as well. 

February has flown by so quickly & I need to get back on track with the exercise & diet. I also want to go through our expenses to see where we can make some savings as I didn't get this done during February as planned. Overall I'm feeling more optimistic this week - only 654 days to go! 


5 comments:

Out My window said...

Good for you. We will put nothing extra on ours this month as it was a very hard month financially.

Caree Risover said...

Exercise and diet seem to fill my days at the moment, now we’ve been told gyms might be opening again in April. Am determined not to return fatter and less fit than when mine closed a year ago, but it’s so difficult isn’t it?

Jan said...

It is difficult to try and fit it all into the day!

Caree Risover said...

Vicious cycle. I found the closer I got to retirement the more tired I became and the less effective I was at exercising. My daughter and I would call into the gym on the way home some evenings and she would reprimand me for yawning on the exercise bike! One day she’ll understand.

Jan said...

some months all the bills seem to come at once!