Pages

11 Jun 2020

Another Mortgage Milestone!

Good news!!

Our new balance is $89,290, which takes us into the 80's and past the Year 21 balance - another mortgage milestone on our amoratisation table

It feels so good to cross out another line on that chart - only nine more to go!  

My new strategy of pay the extra mortgage payment first and then budget with what is left is working really well.  I'm avoiding spending money on anything that isn't essential this year and its paying off. Also as the interest comes down that helps speed up our progress.

My next immediate goal is to reach $84,000 - the half way mark. 




3 comments:

slugmama said...

Congrats!

SAM said...

that's a good milestone to hit!

Out My window said...

I am so excited for you. This exactly what I did for a few years. Just got those milestones one at a time.