Pages

8 Mar 2018

End of week update!

I've been unwell the last few days, painful feet from arthritis and not sleeping very well.  Had to travel for work and did a few teaching sessions where I was on my feet for several hours. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with really bad arthritis pain in my feet and ankles. So I was off work today and will probably just go in for the morning tomorrow.

Is frustrating as when I get a flare up I can't take any medications for it, I just have to rest. I haven't walked all week and I haven't eaten the best as I've been so tired after work. This is the cycle I don't want to be in again. I need to get myself back on track over the weekend with eating better and sleeping better.

On a positive note our tenants have cleaned the house properly. We'll go and have a look on the weekend and see if we need to do any small repairs before renting it again. I'm excited to see it!  I'm going to take photos and measurements of all the rooms so I can plan what furniture will fit.

I received a bank statement today which is a bit confusing. If it is correct it means that I have a large sum of money owning to me from my time off work. But it seems like an error that big is unlikely. I can't contact the bank directly - have to go through the pay office so I'll be on the phone to them first thing tomorrow morning. I really hope I am owed this money - it would really make a big dent in the mortgage - so fingers crossed!



1 comment:

slugmama said...

Serendipitous money is always a good thing! I hope it goes in your favor....