Pages

29 Dec 2017

more 'stuff' decluttered...

The last few days I have been busy with more decluttering, interspersed with some sewing.  I've sorted a lot of the clothes and started working in the spare room.

I have a big fabric stash and its overflowed from the sewing room into the spare room, along with a heap of other 'stuff' that needed a place to live.  I had three big bags of fleece in there so I cut out some stuffed toys and some cuddle rugs - (I sew for some charities) and its been nice to sew when I need a break from cleaning & sorting. It will help use up my excess fabric as well.

We've planned another trip to the dump tomorrow and once the op shops open next week we'll take a load of donations down to them as well. At times I feel like I'm making progress but then I have moments where it just seems like such a huge job! A lifetimes worth of stuff here, plus some of my mums stuff as well. But I'm making progress bit by bit!

I love it when I log in here and see the numbers on that retirement countdown going down- it helps to see an end date.




No comments: