Pages

21 Jun 2021

Five days to go

 I have just five days to go until the end of term and boy am I looking forward to the end of this week. I am taking a week off and then will work from home for a week and I really do need to take a break.  

I'm back to just going to work, trying to sleep, eat & do washing and then back to work and no time or energy for anything else. It's certainly not something I could keep up for too long. My plan for the holidays is to have a big clean-up in the house and to get myself back on track with eating better, exercising, and catching up on sleep. 

If all goes to plan this time next year I will be working part-time. I am so looking forward to it! 

2 comments:

Out My window said...

I am sure just trying to cut down to part time will make you busier for a while and then you will fill your time with other things like I do.

Jan said...

I'm so looking forward to it!