Pages

5 Dec 2020

The Christmas season has begun!

 Its a beautiful Saturday morning here. We had a few days of temperatures in the high 30's (C) during the week so its nice to back in the mid 20's for the weekend. We had our Christmas party yesterday at work. Our local team joined with the state wide team via zoom. It was fun with lots of staff making funny videos about 2020. Later today we have a Christmas luncheon for DH's work. It will be nice to eat out again and to just enjoy lunch outside in the good weather.

I finished my crotchet rug this morning.  Our cat loves to sit in amongst the crotchet and chase the balls of wool. I'm keeping this one for myself as I love the bright colours and its just the right size for keeping warm when I'm sitting on the lounge or if I have a quick nap. 



I have spent a bit more money than I planned in the last few weeks.  We have a LOT of big bills every November but I really needed to buy some summer dresses and some new shoes after several years of no clothes buying. All were bought on sale which is usual for me, but I need to plan better for the end of the year expenses next year. 

My plans for the weekend are to go to the Christmas lunch today and tomorrow do some housework and set up the Christmas decorations. I am enjoying seeing all the different Christmas posts and even snow for some bloggers. Time to enjoy the Christmas season!


4 comments:

Out My window said...

Love the cat and of course they always have to be right on or under what you are working on.

Practical Parsimony said...

I love the crocheted blanket and the colors.

Jan said...

yes, she has to part of whatever is happening, watches the sewing machine, chases the wool, my little helper!

Jan said...

thanks, I love bright colours!