Pages

22 Dec 2018

Holiday Time!


I'm finally on holidays for Christmas and really looking forward to the break! The last few days I've been catching up on sleep with afternoon naps and I certainly feel better for it, nice not to be thinking about work.

I've been throwing every spare cent off the redraw as well as our holiday pay and its now down to $2964. I have one last payday before the end of the year and I am also waiting on a big payment from my second job which will see the redraw finally down to $0. DH just got his last full pay before it goes down to a part time amount.

Our tenants gave notice and are moving out this week. We have new tenants moving in straight away so there will be no vacancy at all.

I've been working on a new budget for 2019 and planning the work around the house that needs doing -I can't wait to see the mortgage numbers come down next year! 

So I'm planning on getting some more decluttering done this week and spending some time with family over Christmas.


No comments: