Pages

1 Jun 2018

May Progress Report


Mortgage
  • $152,990 down from $154,464 
  • redraw $15,099 up from 9,058
  • $4,563 total mortgage decrease 
Our redraw increased & we didn't pay a lot extra on the mortgage this month as we started paying for our holiday. I still have more to pay next month so not expecting big mortgage reductions again until July.

Retirement Savings 
  • mine - $98,917
  • DH - $264,821
  • total - $363,738
  • total increase- $8,676
Groceries
  • $54.80 savings
  • $80 CC points savings
  • 0 survey points savings
  • $134.80 total groceries savings
The grocery spending is down again this month which is great.

Health

This month we had unexpected expenses for dental and new glasses. I'm happy to say I lost .9 kgs (2lb) even though my walking and exercise fell by the wayside. Now that its cold I've been eating a lot of veggie soups and most days having two meals a day instead of three. I had time off work sick twice this month and felt generally unwell which is probably explained by the leaking amalgam filling. No headaches since it was removed!

Work

I'm doing better at staying out of the workplace politics which is helping me not get as stressed. I'm really enjoying my extra work and billed $1820 this month.

Home

My biggest achievement at home was finishing the paper shredding. I did a little more decluttering in the bedroom. Nothing done in the garden. I'm finding with the extra work and being unwell this last month I didn't have heaps of energy for much. Next month will be better!

Goals for June

  • Finish decluttering the bedroom & ensuite
  • Declutter lounge room 
  • Exercise 5 days a week 
  • Pay for the holiday

No comments: