Pages

2 Sept 2022

September One Month Goal

 I have just seven blocks left to finish for the Summer in the Country quilt. They are all cut our ready to sew and my goal is to get these blocks completed by the end of September. So to help keep me accountable I'm joining One Month Goal at Elm St Quilts. 

Heres the blocks cut and ready to sew.


Here are the blocks I've completed so far on the design wall...



Individual blocks posts are here.

I'm so happy with how this quilt is looking so far! I may need to do a few extra and I want to set it on point with sashing in between the blocks, that might be next months goal.


Linking up to One Month Goal where there are all sorts of lovely  projects in the making.

3 comments:

Vireya said...

Looking good so far! Good luck with your September goal.

Sandy Panagos said...

Beautiful quilt. The fabrics are darling. Good luck on your OMG.

Janice said...

I’m sure you will get your blocks completed. They are looking great.