Pages

30 Aug 2022

RSC - Orange

 My orange Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks are done for August. I didn't have a lot of orange but I'm glad its included as it will brighten up the quilt.



I will need to make a few more blocks in some of the colours so I have enough and then I can get started on piecing the top. I'm not going to do brown/dark blocks as I think the blue and purple are enough dark.



We got our tax done for the year and submitted it yesterday so the refund should not be too long coming. It was good to get it out of the way. I also cleaned out two of the drawers in the office filing cabinet while I was looking for documents so I have now have a huge box of paper shredding to get done. 

Its pouring rain here so I'm having a day on the sewing machine and enjoying catching up on everyones blogs.

Linking up with SoScrappy where you can see lots of great RSC ideas to use up your fabric scraps. 

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I think a lot of us didn't have a lot of orange to work with you did fine with yours!

Janice said...

It sounds like perfect sewing weather. The orange blocks do cheer up a quilt.

Out My window said...

I totally agree with not putting brown or darks in the quilt and I love this and can't wait to see it! So inspiring.

Vireya said...

Lovely orange blocks!