Pages

6 Jul 2019

June Progress Report

Time for another progress update:

Mortgage:
We reached our Year 17 balance on the mortgage this month:
  • $119,475  down from $120,872
  • total reduction: $1,397 
Retirement: 
I've bumped up payments to our retirement funds and that will be our priority until I know whats happening with my job next year:
  • Me: $134,631
  • DH: $315,187
  • Total: $449,818
  • total increase: $14,148
Health
The whole family has been sick on and off for the last month - I had 3 weeks off work with this flu thats doing the rounds, starting to improve a bit now. No exercise due to being sick and my weight has stayed the same.

Work
Well I've been away mostly but I have had a meeting with management where its was indicated that the chances of me being laid off are much higher now. Two more colleagues have resigned. I've booked a few more days leave in a few weeks.

I've finally completed the training I've been doing so I'll have more time to get back to life outside of work!  I'm not going to take on too much extra work in the next 12 months.

Home
Not much done around the house this month but looking forward to getting back into painting and decluttering this month.

2 comments:

SAM said...

Im sorry about your job situation. The unknown is tough. We have some of that with my husband at all times.

Jan said...

yes the not knowing is hard as its just always hanging over your head.