Pages

21 Dec 2017

2018 Goals


I've spent some time re-jigging our budget in the expectation of DH having his hours cut later in the year and setting some goals for 2018. I'm aiming high as I really just want to get this mortgage paid off asap and reach those retirement savings goals.

2018 Goals

Finances:
Home Mortgage- get balance under $100,000
Retirement Savings: Increase balance by $50,000
Redraw: balance: $0
Credit Card balance: $0
Extra Income: $10,000

Health:
weight < 70gs

To earn extra income I'll be using the money I get from doing surveys, credit card and loyalty card discounts, cashrewards and selling stuff we no longer need as well as doing some extra work. We need to declutter a large four bedroom home down to fit into a four room unit, so there will plenty to get rid of and sell off.

I also want to reduce my food & grocery spending so I'm going to make a page to track that. We have three adults to feed and I have lots of food allergies which impacts on the bill combined with the others being fussy! I'd love to get it down to $100 /week but not sure how we'll go. But I'll give it my best shot.


No comments: