Pages

1 Nov 2020

October Progress Report

 Time for another progress report!

Mortgage

  • current balance: $68,752
  • down from: $70,595
  • total reduction: $1,843
I sent less additional payments to the mortgage this month, and more to savings. We're still on track to meet our 2020 goal but I've been doing a few calculations lately and we might be making some changes to our goals which I'll write more about in a future post.

Savings

  • me: $175,408
  • DH: $347,367
  • total: $522,775
  • total increase:$14,315
Our retirement savings are increasing, with extra payments into my super and DH's contributions for the last two months deposited.

Work 

I've been off work for all of October which has been nice.  I go back this week for six weeks and then I am on leave for the Christmas break. 

Home 

I enjoyed spring cleaning for a few weeks and got quite a bit done, including defrosting the freezer and decluttering the pantry, but I've been out of action for over a week now so no painting done as planned. 

Health

Not so great this month, no weight loss and not much exercise due to an arthritis flare up. Hopefully next month is better!

1 comment:

slugmama said...

Congrats on the savings increase...always a good thing. ;-)