Pages

2 Sept 2018

Spring Cleaning!

 Yesterday was the first day of spring and we kicked it off with a big cleaning session. We've all been in a bit of a funk here with various work stresses and we need to get out of it. So we spent all morning cleaning, sorting and tossing stuff out.

 We have fully decluttered the lounge/family/dining room and re-arranged all the furniture. I've filled a bag to go to the op shop. It feels so good to walk out into this room this morning and its clean and decluttered - finally!

We have only one more week to work until we are on leave, and only 11 days till we leave for our trip.  I'm starting to get excited! Before I go I have quite a bit of work to do so I've actually bought work home to do over the weekend. Other than that my plan for today is get some cooking done and a bit more decluttering.

When we get back from holidays DH will be part time. We've planned out the work we're going to do around the house and garden. We'll also be able to start our morning walks again.

Well the birds are chirping outside my window and the sun is just coming up so time for me to get moving!

No comments: