Pages

10 Sept 2018

Holidays!

Yay!  I'm on holidays!

Six lovely long weeks ahead to see relax, unwind, read good books and enjoy our travels. We have a few days at home before we leave so I'm busy washing and packing at the moment.

We've still been eating down the stockpile and its getting pretty low. I had hoped to defrost the freezer before I go but I don't think it will be all used up by then.

Spring blossoms are out everywhere and we've had a family of magpies move in on the roof so its lovely to hear them singing in the early mornings. I'm looking forward to being able to start walking in the morning when we get back.

Its doubtful I'll post much while we are away, it will depend on internet access. So if I can do a few posts I will, other wise I'll be back blogging regularly in about a month.

...can't wait to get on board that plane!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Give the rest of the freezer stuff away so you don't chance coming back to spoiled food in case power or freezer fails.

Lisa said...

Have a wonderful time!