Pages

6 May 2018

Grocery shopping

This morning my DD kindly did the grocery shopping for me as I have been unwell today.

The groceries today cost $140.25 at Coles
Savings were $21.50
CC points were $10
So $171.75 worth of groceries for $140.25.

I'm really noticing that I'm starting to just feel tired again and I just don't have as much energy on the weekends. But when I look at that number in the sidebar, which has now gone under 1700, I remind myself this is not for too much longer. Its almost June and that means I'm nearly half way through the first year of my five year plan.

I had some great feedback from my second job this week, which I love and a small increase in my hours. To be honest, its the enjoyment of the second job thats helping me hang in there with my main job.

Yesterday I spent the day organising most of our travel plans and booking our tours and transfers. Its about 4 months till we go and I'm really looking forward to it!  I have taken six weeks off as I know I will really need the break then. I've decided to dip into the redraw and get the trip paid for asap. Then I'll just pay back the redraw. I like to have our holiday all paid for before we leave.

No comments: